Tuesday, December 6, 2011

net book






This year I am really enjoying having a Netbook to work on because it is easier searching for images.it is good at helping me find information.I like going on g mail because I can use it for anything. I am also able
to do tests on the netbook. This year i liked going on math whizz and posting a blog bout my work.

As much as I have loved having a netbook there are some things that I haven’t liked charging my netbook all the time. I wish that i could use it all the time.It is annoying having slow internet. I don’ always like searching for some work onilne.

It would take longer to write on paper,but with a netbook it is much easier and faster to write.

1 comment:

Miss Szymanik said...

Hi Ronald,

It looks like you have out a lot of effort into this blog post on your netbook reflection.I agree g mail is great isn't it! I like how you have discussed the advantages as well as the disadvantages of using the netbooks. Remember to look over your spelling and grammar before you post your blog, you can always get someone to read your work for you. AWESOME work Ronald, keep up the amazing writing.