Friday, September 23, 2011

Badminton

Last Friday we went to play badminton and we learnt how to hold the racquet correctly. You hold it out straight and put your hand around the bat then twist your hand to the side. We learnt how to serve to a partner and how to hit the shuttle under our legs.

To play the game of badminton you only need a few essential things. The things you need
are a racquet, a shuttle, and also a partner to hit the ball. But if you don’t know how to play
ask your friend if they know how to play the game.

I like playing badminton, it’s was fun. It was cool learning some skills and getting to hit the ball. I hope I can try it again next time when she comes.

1 comment:

Toni Nua said...

Hey Ronald,
Well done getting this posted. So what do you prefer - AFL or Badminton?
I would love to see you add some footage. Good effort getting this posted Ronald. I hope you're going post something about the AFL sessions.
Mrs Nua